Garden

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Apples to Apples



This is why Post Secret is one of my favorite things. it's the little things like this that remind me what my momma told me for years, "people are just people." Sure, that's common knowledge, but I get intimidated very easily. By anyone. Some days, I'm fine & could care less...but most days, I'm super self conscious & intimidated by most people. It's usually because I want to talk to them & I want them to like me & be my friend, I get nervous & can't think of anything to say & get scared that I'll call them the wrong name...& then when I do say something, it's usually mildly "ruhtarded." Anyways, avoiding getting into my self confidence issues, this post secret reminds me that "everybody puts their pants on one leg at a time"..."everybody poops"...everybody has to peel that stupid little sticker off their apple & dispose of it somewhere...usually on a friend. & it makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment